Thursday 24 February 2011

Weaves again

Well I've now managed to close up weaves 1,2,3 & 4 leaving just the slightest of angle on the others with a slightly bigger angle on 11 &12 still with the guide bands on the first and last 4 poles. He is taking them from any angle and any distance, steadying himself on the approach and then powering through, there is even signs of single footed action so it's all good. Hopefully they will have the swivel weaves out at training tonight so we can proof it in a different environment.
Today I recieved his new dogmatic leather headcollar, he already had a Tuff stuff one, but I never thought it looked all that comfortable, so I decided to go for the soft leather one, it certainly looks and feels very nice so I'm hoping it fits properly and will give it a go at training tonight, and make a start on his control and patience while waiting his turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment