Friday 18 June 2010

The Yellow Peril!

Rupert is one of those dogs who is happy with whatever you do or wherever you go! really laid back, he loves camping and last weekend he was allowed to sleep in the caravan with me (spoilt or what?) I woke up in the middle of the night just to check he hadn't chewed anything to find him lying belly up stretched out on the bed next to me.
His training is coming along very nicely although I haven't really done much to move on just lots of basics, I can trust him off the lead with distractions now and he can tell the change in the tone of my voice from a first asking command to a I meant it the first time sort of command, where he looks at me as if to say"oh, I didn't realise you were speaking to me."

Amy has told me she is taking him and Summer on her course with Mary Ray next week, she will concentrate on Summer for the Agility and try Rupert in the obedience, so either he will come back the star of the show or Amy will bring him back complaining that I now have 2 dogs who take the micky out of her! lets hope for the former to be true..

This afternoon we are all off to Golden Valley agility show in the caravan for the weekend, but this time he will be sleeping in the awning with the girls, but he won't mind, he will be exhausted from playing with all his friends, it's a hard life being so popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment