Monday 7 March 2011

Wonderful Weather


Well what a difference a bit of sun makes! Rupert has now mastered the weaves, I'm still keeping his guide on the first and last poles to help him get those entrances, but I'm really pleased with Rupert and myself for working through the method and getting a great result in a little over 4 weeks. We were at Jo's yesterday after a long break, she had put a short course up using all the contacts and weaves and he was very good, but it did highlight our problem areas which we shall be working on over the next couple of weeks - the dreaded pull in's and his see saw, I haven't really done much with it as I've been concentration on his weaves so it's nice to have another area to work on, including full courses.

Crufts on Friday, we have to be up really early as we want to be in Hall 1 for 7am giving us plenty of time to settle both Rupert and myself before we go in the ring, Sheila has trimmed him to perfection so all that remains for me to do is make sure he has a good bath the night before, luckily he has swimming on Thursday night so thats half the job already done!

No comments:

Post a Comment